Institute for Scientific Computing and Applied Mathematics
The ISCAM maintains state-of-the-art computing facilities
- Ten nodes with twenty six processors from Apex cluster
- Apex server as an access point to the cluster
- Dell PowerEdge 2950 as the file server
- To request an account on the cluster, contact email@example.com
👉 For more information take a look at the cluster guide for the institute.
- Hewlett Packard LaserJet P4015
- Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet 5550
- A variety of GNU/Linux and Windows workstations.
IU Computing Resources